Visiting the Retreat
If you would like to visit us to walk the dogs, cuddle the cats, or help with any duties at the retreat then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a message on social media. Volunteering and visiting are now by appointment only.
If you would like to be more regularly involved we ask that you email us at email@example.com. We can explore your time commitment, skills and discuss areas that would interest you. Areas that we always need help include:
- Fundraising and events to help us raise the money we need to cover our annual running costs.
- Marketing, social media, or anyone with a keen interest in photography.
- Retreat repairs and maintenance.
- Administration duties such as creating and updating files for every Paws animal, liaising with vets for appointments, and arranging necessary transport for the animals.
* Please be aware that for insurance reasons, we are unfortunately unable to accept volunteers who are less than 16 years of age.
With our growing vet bills and lots of hungry mouths to feed there is always a need to raise a lot of critically required funds to pay for these items. Fundraising can be such a fun opportunity to do with your family, friends, school, work colleagues, or community. There are so many options that you can consider:
- Fun run
- Bake sale
- Book sale
- Donation bin for toys/food/blankets for the animals
- Coffee morning
If you need any ideas or support to organise an event please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.